Our Dedicated Team
Our midwives are committed to providing excellent health counseling while offering a unique blend of traditional medicine, alternative techniques and educational resources to promote and enhance your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Patients can make appointments with our midwives at the Swedish Medical Center Campus in Englewood and Littleton.
We support the concept of family-centered maternity care and recognize the importance this plays in the structure of family relationships. Throughout your childbearing journey, our experienced CNMs will work with you to address each aspect of your evolving healthcare needs, including:
- Labor support
- Natural and herbal remedies
- Postpartum care
- Prenatal care
- Vaginal deliveries
As midwives, our philosophy focuses on the belief that childbearing is a normal and natural physiological process. As a result, we are committed to making your childbearing process as a positive emotional experience for you and your family. We will share all the information, insight and knowledge you need to make informed, confident decisions about your care.
Additionally, women cared for by CNMs have lower rates of cesarean births, inductions, episiotomies; lower use of regional anesthesia; and higher rates of breastfeeding initiation.
“Childbirth is normal until proven otherwise.” – Peggy Vincent
Women’s Wellness Services
We provide sensitive, confidential and personal gynecologic care to women of all ages. Depending on your individual healthcare needs and goals, our CNMs will work with you to determine and prescribe the most appropriate services, including:
- Annual exams and high school physical exams
- Birth control methods including oral contraceptives, intra-uterine devices (IUDs), Nexplanon® insertions, diaphragms or other options
- Diagnosis and treatment for urinary tract infections
- Emergency contraception
- Fertility counseling and pre-conception advice
- Guidance on natural family planning
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Immunizations for the flu and HPV (for patients age 9 to 26)
- Treatment of sexually transmitted infections and other services